Effective Date: April 1st, 2018
Personal Information we collect about you
“Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. We indicate whether and why you must provide us with your Personal Information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so, at the time of the collection of your Personal Information. If you do not provide the Personal Information necessary to provide you with our products and services, you will not be able to benefit from them. In the context of our Service, we may collect Personal Information about you form the various sources described below.
· Personal Information provided upon registration. If you create an Account, you must provide us with certain Personal Information, such as your first and last names, date of birth, city, country, email address and password, as well as your payment information, including your card number, CVV, card expiry date and card holder name, address and postal code. By using the Service or providing information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Service.
· Personal Information provided in the context of the social sign-on. We may collect information from social media websites when you use your social media credentials to log in to the Service. For example, if you log in to the Service with your Facebook or Instagram credentials, then we may collect the information you have made publicly available on Facebook, such as your name and profile picture, in order to create your account.
· Personal Information provided by you while using the Service. We collect the content that you post or otherwise provide to the Service, such as your comments, photos. For example, when you post information about yourself to your profile, including progress photos, we collect this information and use it for the purpose of tailoring the Service to you. We may also collect information that you provide to us when you contact us for customer-support purposes, such as the content, date and time of your query and our response.
· Personal Information derived from other information we collect about you. The Service collects and stores Personal Information that is generated automatically as you use it, including your interests, preferences and usage statistics. This information is used to improve our service and to provide you with tailored content and services.
· Information from other sources. We may obtain Personal Information about you from third parties, such as our partners and advertisers.
By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse, and retain data related to the provision of the Service.
How BODY LOVE GROUP Uses Your Information
We use your Personal Information for a number of purposes, including to:
· Provide services and information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide support to users. For example, we may send you an email to verify your Account and for informational and operational purposes, such as Account management, customer service, or system maintenance.
· Enhance, improve, operate, and maintain our products and services;
· For internal and service-related purposes, such as data analytics, to monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Service and to monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed;
· Facilitate your use of the service, such as by remembering Personal Information about you so that you will not have to re-enter it again during your visit or the next time you use the Service;
· Analyze your interests and preferences and provide you with tailored content, services, and information based on content you upload to your profile, including progress photos;
· Tailor and send marketing communications to you;
· Allow third parties to send marketing communications to you and to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Service;
· Anonymize and aggregate data collected through the Service;
· Comply with our legal obligations;
· For other purposes described to you at the time of collection.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, we will rely on a lawful legal ground for the processing of your Personal Information, including when:
· You consented to the use of your Personal Information.
· Necessary to provide you with products and services, or to respond to your inquiries.
· The processing is required by applicable law or necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
· We, or a third party, have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information, such as to ensure and improve the safety, security, and performance of our products and services or to carry out data analyses.
HOW BODY LOVE GROUP May Disclose Your Information
We do not share your progress photos with other users or with third parties. We may share other Personal Information about you with:
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You may be able to opt out of receiving personalized advertisements from advertisers or advertising networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or who subscribe to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out sections on the websites of each of those organizations. Links to those sites are here:
· Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- · Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
When you opt out of personalized advertising, you may continue to see online advertising on the Service and/or our ads on other Internet websites.
If you are located in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, you may have the right to:
· Request access to and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you, to update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, to restrict or to object to the processing of your Personal Information, to have the information anonymized or deleted, as appropriate, or to exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your Personal Information to another company. In addition, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including in your country of residence, place of work or where an incident took place.
· Withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the processing of your Personal Information, at any time and free of charge. We will apply your preferences going forward and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
Those rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. You may exercise your rights by contacting us as specified below.
Security of Your PERSONAL Information
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of information that we collect and maintain. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that information about you will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Service or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please notify us at email@example.com .
We take measures to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not permit identifying you when this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it, unless we are required by law to keep this information for a longer period. When determining the retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the type of products and services requested by or provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, possible re-enrolment with our products or services, the impact on the services we provide to you if we delete some information from or about you, mandatory retention periods provided by law and the statute of limitations.
DO NOT TRACK
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to Do Not Track signals, our Service does not currently respond to such signals.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information, as defined by the Federal Trade Commission’s Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) Rule, from children under 13 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, then you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 13, then we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s Account.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of California have the right to request a disclosure describing what types of Personal Information we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and with whom we have shared it, during the preceding calendar year. You may request a copy of that disclosure by contacting us at email@example.com.
We may process Personal Information globally. The Service is hosted in the United States. If you choose to use the Service from the European Economic Area or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your Personal Information outside of those regions to the U.S. for storage and processing. These countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service. By providing any information, including Personal Information, on or to the Service, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
The entity responsible for the processing of your Personal Information is Body Love Group. You may contact us
Body Love Group, LLC
1285 Baring Blvd. #135
Sparks, NV 89434